Mixed Martial arts
Discover how ANYONE can train and enjoy mixed martial arts… no matter your sex, age, fitness level or experience level… or even if you want to compete or not!
NJ United Mixed Martial Arts has already helped scores of people just like you get in kick-butt shape, impress their friends and family, learn MMA and be a part of the #1 MMA program in Totowa, NJ (whether they wanted to fight or not). Why not find out what can do for you by giving our proven program a try for 7 days absolutely FREE!
“You Don’t Have To Be A Fighter To Enjoy Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)”
It doesn’t matter if you’re older or young, if you’re big and looking to lose weight or small and looking to build strength… it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female… or even if you want to compete or not (and in our program, you don’t need to want to compete; most people who want to try MMA aren’t interested in competition)… in shape or out of shape, ALL are welcome…
As a matter of fact, there are all kinds of people from right here in Totowa discovering the benefits of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training at NJ United, and if you haven’t checked it out for yourself yet, then, well, you’re missing out big time.
Because while MMA will teach you how to defend yourself, it also gets you in great shape, builds strength and flexibility, and is pretty darn fun, too (it’ll never get stale like those monotonous, boring regular old gym workouts can be).
10 Reasons To Try MMA At NJ United Mixed Martial Arts
In Northern New Jersey
1) One Week Free Trial
We can prove our program up-and-down and give you examples of happily-involved students’ success stories (which you’ll see below), but wouldn’t you agree the best way to really see if our program will meet your needs is to come see for yourself for 7 days absolutely FREE?
2) Shows You How To Defend Yourself
You’ll learn how to defend yourself on the street, if an attacker grabs you, and you’ll discover how to handle things once a fight goes to the ground – whether you’re on the top or on the bottom… and even if your attacker is much bigger and stronger than you are. Because MMA encompasses all aspects of fighting, you’ll be able to handle yourself in the striking range (punches and kicks), up close in the clinching range (knees, elbows, positional control) and if the fight goes to the ground (whether you’re on the top or the bottom). You’ll learn how to finish fights using devastating submission holds like choke and armlocks as well as how to setup the knockout shots that will send your opponent/attacker crumbling to the ground in a heap.
3) Encourages Fat Loss
By training MMA, you’ll be using 100% of your body at all times. That means your cardio will get better along with your overall body strength, resulting in fat loss. By practicing MMA you will work every single muscle in your body – doing that burns a lot of calories, which in turn burns a lot of fat. The more fat you lose, the more defined your muscles become and you’ll not only feel better, you’ll look amazing! Many of our students have lost between 50 and 100 pounds! Even more impressive than these success stories is the fact that each of these students has been able to keep the weight off. This proves that losing weight while training MMA is a lifestyle change, not a fad workout program.
4) Builds Strength, Power & Endurance
You will strengthen and develop muscles you never even know existed! But don’t let that scare you…it’s a good thing… because instead of building up useless, bloated gym muscles, you’ll develop real, functional muscles and functional strength by doing sport-specific exercises… while still being able to make your body look fantastic.
5) Develops Focus & Mental Toughness
It takes a degree of mental toughness to put yourself in uncomfortable positions at the mat. When someone is trying to control you, it can get even more uncomfortable – especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. However, by learning MMA, you’ll feel more in control of your body and your mind, and the uncomfortable positions will soon become “no problem.” That gives you one heck of an edge over possible attackers and/or opponents.
6) Improves Your Cardio & Conditioning
You’ll get in kick-butt shape training MMA with us. Just by coming to practice and learning the principles and techniques, your body will start to transform and your muscles will condition themselves to handle the training. You’ll notice your cardio and breathing getting better, your lungs will get stronger and you’ll feel your muscles get more toned. A bonus of all that is that not only will you feel better, you’ll look better… and people WILL notice.
7) Increases Your Flexibility
You won’t become muscle-bound and stiff like many people do who just lift weights all the time. You’ll still build strength training MMA while at the same time becoming more flexible. You don’t have to be flexible to start training MMA – with regular training you’ll become more flexible.
8) Reduces Stress
It’s a fact that regular exercise is not only healthy – it’s a key element in reducing stress in your life. A problem with plain-old “gym workouts” is that they usually get pretty boring – but not with MMA training – with MMA training, you’re in a positive environment of constant learning (which is another key element in stress reduction).
You’re getting taught by our trained instructors to continually get better each and every time you step on our mats… and not only that, you’ll have coaches and teammates helping you along the way. So if you’ve had a stressful day, you can rest assured your stress levels will be reduced the minute you walk into our academy.
Our students are having a ton of fun learning MMA. Let’s face it. Going to a regular gym can be boring, especially when you’re going through the same old routine day in and day out. Instead of walking from machine to machine like some kind of zombie, you’ll be able to actually learn something that could save your life while at the same time getting in spectacular shape and learning to defend yourself. You’ll be constantly learning and applying techniques that could save your life and you’ll be doing it in an atmosphere that promotes fun and learning.
10)Increases Self Confidence
Once you start seeing your results from training MMA with us you’ll notice that your self-confidence will have no bounds (especially when you got compliments from people who hardly paid attention to you before). Our happily-involved students have eliminated fear (many come to use because they want to be rest assured knowing they can walk down the street knowing full well they can handle themselves in a fight or physical confrontation. create a more powerful self image. By channeling your energy into something positive, you – and others – will notice something “different” about you. Your self confidence will become “unshakeable!”
“MMA Training Is For Everybody”
We know that all kinds of different people want to train MMA. From people who want to get in the cage and duke it out to people who want to experience the rush of training like a fighter without getting punched in the face. We train competitive MMA fighters and we also train people who want to train for the fun of it without getting into the competitive side.
“Let’s See If We Can Meet Your Needs”
That’s why we offer our initial consultation along with our 7-day free trial. When you see us for the first time, we can sit down with you and really get into your specific, personal needs in order to figure out what would be the best program for you.
Many of our students come to us already knowing exactly what they want to do. But most of them tell us they just want to “give it a try” and see how they like MMA training. Our instructors and program counselors will help you make a well-informed decision so you can rest assured you’re doing the right thing for yourself.
Here’s more PROOF that our academy is the best MMA school for you to try:
“There’s Nothing Quite Like Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Training”
Here’s some more of what you’ll get out of our mixed martial arts (MMA) program:
- You’ll experience the mental and physical “rush” that comes with MMA training (not only is it exciting, but it’s a whole lot of FUN too!)
- You’ll get into kick-butt shape – and FAST (many of the world’s strongest and best-conditioned athletes are MMA fighters – we’ll show you how they do it)
- You’ll develop “functional muscles” not bulky do-nothing muscles (you’ll become a lean, mean, fighting machine and get even STRONGER than you were before – even if you’re a weight lifter – because you’ll build functional muscles by doing “sport-specific” exercises and drills that make you “fighting strong”)
- You’ll learn a mixed martial arts fighting system with an organized curriculum that takes the “guess work” out of learning
- You’ll learn the basic fundamental principles and techniques you need to have in order to improve as quickly as possible
- You’ll be in a safe, structured environment – safety is our #1 concern – so you won’t have to worry about getting injured (you won’t even have to spar or get hit if you don’t want to)
- You’ll be able to work at a pace that’s right for you so that you can personally absorb and retain all the information you learn
- You’ll be taught by professional instructors who are trained to “build you up” as a student
- You’ll discover strength and conditioning exercises and MMA drills that UFC fighters use to prepare get in shape for their fights
- You’ll be a part of a proven MMA system that gives you maximum results in minimum time (we are committed to making sure you improve every single time you set foot in our MMA academy)
- You will transform your body into a kick-butt fighting machine (you’ll feel stronger, faster, and better than you ever have before)
- Our instructors will “walk you by the hand” and teach you our secrets to MMA success
- You’ll get our proven MMA training method that can take a total “newbie” and transform you into a bonafide MMA expert
- You’ll have a variety of classes to choose from (striking, ground, mma, takedowns, beginner, advanced, sparring, no-sparring, technique-only, open mat time, etc.)
- You’ll be trained by champions (Our instructors include professional MMA fighters, NCAA division I national qualifiers, and Pan American Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Champions)
- You will learn physical and mental preparation for the street or in the fight cage
- You’ll be taught by trainers can not only fight well but more importantly, they will train YOU properly to ensure you get the most out of our MMA program and become a complete fighter (whether you want to compete or not) Our trainers are not only experienced in fighting but also have studied and worked in the educational field.
- You’ll work out in a positive atmosphere where you are treated with RESPECT
- You’ll get help from our professional, courteous staff (we don’t try to intimidate people or show how “tough” we are; we don’t need to; it isn’t about our “ego” anyway – it’s about what we can do for YOU and how we can build you up into the best shape of your life while learning how to fight MMA in the process)
- You’ll improve your flexibility which helps prevent injury and makes you stronger (you’ll be able to punch hard, kick higher, and be even more dangerous with your ground fighting techniques)
- You’ll discover how to knock almost anyone out cold (you’ll learn how to strike hard and where to strike for maximum effect)
- You’ll learn sneaky submission holds that end a fight quickly and efficiently without things getting messy
- You’ll learn how to fight in “close quarters.” Fact: Close combat fighting skills can save your life (this is especially important for law enforcement and military. Many of our students have served in the military. We also have students that trained at our academy in order to prepare themselves for when they were deployed)
- You will learn techniques and strategies for self-defense and competition (what’s so great about MMA is that it’s one of the only martial arts where just about every single technique is something you can use on the street as well)
- You’ll learn chokes, arm locks, leg locks and other ways to finish a fight without have to throw a single punch or kick
- You’ll learn how to throw devastating knockout elbows, knees, punches and kicks that are designed to end fights fast
- You’ll learn takedowns and throws so you can control where you want the fight to end up (you’ll learn how to take people down and also how to defend takedowns so you don’t get taken down)
- You’ll experience the passion, excitement, team spirit and pride at our school by being a member of our team (whether you want to compete or not)
- You’ll learn what works and what doesn’t work in a real fight (and you’ll be surprised at what you find out)
- You’ll discover how to quickly take out an opponent on the feet or on the ground (MMA is about being able to control the fight situation whether you’re on the feet or on the ground)
- You will get stronger, tougher, more endurance and stamina (you won’t get tired), and on top of that, you’ll look and feel a whole lot better
- You’ll get exceptional service in all areas. (If you have a question about anything at all, we will answer it. If you have any problems, we’ll solve them. If you need help, we will help you. We are 100% committed to your personal development as a mixed martial arts athlete.)
- You’ll learn our systematic training method for creating MMA champions (and even our students who don’t want to fight can rest assured they would do very well if they did)
- You will have coaches and instructors who CARE about you and your success (we guarantee that no other school in the area has more caring and passionate instructors)
ü And much more…
“Quality MMA Training Is Hard To Find”
A big problem many people have who want to start training MMA is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There’s just not many good schools out there who are qualified to train people in mixed martial arts fighting. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, or throw a few MMA stickers and posters up on their windows so people might think that, but the reality is that good, quality MMA schools are hard to find.
That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top MMA schools in your area. And, for a limited time, we’re offering a 7-day free trial program so you can see if our proven MMA training system meets your needs.
Incredible One Week FREE Trial Offer! Call Us Now (973-638-1570)
You’ll be able to “test drive” our MMA program for a full 7 days free with absolutely no obligation. The choice is ultimately yours, but through our experiences we’ve found that after people see the value we provide to our students, they end up joining before the end of the “trial” period… but no matter what, you’ll get 7 FREE days of training here, guaranteed.
Plus… we’ve taken away any kind of “risk” you might feel about giving us a try…
“No other MMA school in the area is offering this much value!”
It’ll be drop-dead simple for you to find out if our program is for you.
Here are more details about the extra bonuses and services we provide…
You’ll Get All This For FREE…
- Tour + FREE Student Conference ($25.00 Value)
Before or during the introductory program you’ll get to meet one-on-one with one of our program counselors to discuss your needs. We will educate you regarding the self-defense and fitness aspect of our program, answer all of your questions and give you tips on how to start the program in order to make the most out of your time here.
“If you’re thinking about giving MMA a try, whether you want to compete or not, then this will be the best decision you can make for yourself.”
Give us a call NOW to start our amazing One Week Free Trial Program so you can experience the thrill of MMA training with us! Ask for Jay. (Our phone lines are open 24-hours a day)
“You Really Can’t Afford Not To Try
NJ United Mixed Martial Art’s 1 Week Free Trial Program”
“Yes! I want to give your MMA program a try for 7 days FREE!”
Here’s exactly what to do:
Call our academy at 973-638-1570 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson or fill out this form below:
That’s it! (Simple, right?)
Once you come see us, we have no doubt you’ll be blown away with what we can do for you. In fact, we’re so confident in our program that we’re willing to let you try our program for 7 days free.
If you think MMA training is something you might want to try, why not come see for yourself if you’ll like it? Give us a call right now at 973-638-1570 and let us help you get started.
We’re look forward to hearing from you!
Owner and Head Instructor
P.S. If you have any questions, schedule your initial consultation and when we meet we can sit down and go over all of them in detail. Just ask for Jay. Call now at 973-638-1570. As soon as you set foot into our school and give it our program a try, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start training MMA at NJ United Mixed Martial Arts sooner!