If you’re interested in Muay Thai and you live in the Totowa area, you will not regret reading this letter. Because not only will you see many of the benefits you’ll get by giving our Muay Thai program a try, you’ll get to try it absolutely FREE for 7 days!
In this letter, you’ll see how NJ United Mixed Martial Arts has been helping all kinds of people in the Northern New Jersey area get into the best shape of their lives using one of the most unique and fun martial arts in the world… the art of Muay Thai (also known as “Thai Boxing”).
“The Most Kick-Butt Striking System On The Planet???”
That’s a bold statement to make, but in order see the effectiveness of Muay Thai striking in action, all you have to do is watch ANY mixed martial arts (MMA) competition anywhere in the world. Just about all of the world’s best fighters know at least some aspects of Muay Thai.
On top of that, Muay Thai is known by “in the know” martial artists and fighters for its phenomenal power. We’re talking fight-ending, knockout power!
But what a lot of people don’t know is…
“You don’t have to be a fighter to enjoy Muay Thai training!”
You don’t need a martial arts background and you don’t have to be in shape before getting started, either; that’s what we’re here to help you out with – so don’t worry about it – just come in, have fun and enjoy your training.
No matter what level you start at, you will improve dramatically and see results even faster than you might expect.
“What can training Muay Thai at NJ United Mixed Martial Arts Do For Me?”
Here’s some of what you’ll learn along with what you’ll get by training Muay Thai with us….
- You’ll learn devastating knockout strikes and build the kind of power in your punches and kicks
- Develop fight-ending power in your punches, kicks, elbows and knees
- How to defend yourself and take control of an attacker from the “clinch” position (when you’re in really close quarters) or when someone grabs you
- Battle-tested striking techniques that work in the cage, in the ring or on the street (these techniques could save your life)
- How to control an attacker once they get in the clinching range (perfect for military and law enforcement)
- Muay Thai training improves focus and concentration and also increases eye/body coordination
- Discover sport-specific Muay Thai exercises and drills you can do on your own so that you can get a great workout even if you can’t make it to class every day
- Be surrounded by dedicated, committed students (being in a training environment like ours, with other committed athletes, provides a more positive environment that makes it even easier to learn quickly and efficiently)
- A method of self defense from your feet that’s been proven effective by fighters all over the world (it’s not “theoretical” mumbo-jumbo like many other martial arts teach)
- Learn battle-tested techniques developed by ancient warriors in Thailand and built upon over the years by champion Thai Boxing fighters
- No experience required (anyone can enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai regardless of age, sex, size or experience level; you’ll get a ton of value out of our Thai Boxing program whether you’re a brand new beginner just trying it out or a seasoned veteran)
- How to improve your focus, concentration and hand-eye coordination (no matter what your current level of fitness or athletic ability)
- Muay Thai is a fun and exciting training method that BURNS BODY FAT and gets you in incredible shape
- Train at your own pace (we will push you, but you won’t ever be forced to spar or compete unless you absolutely want to; we train everyone regardless of age, fitness level or experience. Whether you want to compete or not, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai)
- You’ll discover all about how “Muay Thai is all about power!”
- Get fit without getting hit (we never force our students to spar; of course, we have separate sparring classes available, but only for those who truly want to give sparring a try)
- Learn techniques that can be used in almost any self-defense situation (Muay Thai is very “real-life” applicable)
- You’ll see why Muay Thai is considered by most of the world’s top fighters to be the most effective standup striking martial art ever created
- Muay Thai training develops mental toughness and physical strength
- Not only is Muay Thai one of the most effective fighting styles, it’s an effective stress reliever (our happily-involved students love being able to come to class and let off some steam in a positive way)
- You’ll be working out with a purpose (no more boring gym workouts or mind-numbing treadmill sessions)
- Fun, safe and exciting environment (working out will not seem like a “chore,” it’ll actually be something you look forward to)
- You’ll enjoy a whole new variety of activities after beginning our Muay Thai program and getting in great shape
- Stay motivated to train (We have high energy classes that are fun and exciting. You’ll be constantly learning new things.)
- Discover the science and mechanics of proper striking (kicking, punching, footwork, head movement, offense and defense)
- You’ll develop cardio along with power (yes, with Muay Thai training, you’ll be able to increase your cardio and get stronger at the same time)
- Train in a positive atmosphere (in our Muay Thai classes, you’ll be able to get a great workout, learn the world’s most effective striking techniques all while having fun)
- You see how Muay Thai training is a complete full body workout that builds strength and increases cardio (it works the entire body from head to toe)
- You’ll be working out with our dedicated, committed instructors (Your progress as an athlete is our main concern. We are 100% committed to YOUR success. You tell us what your personal goals are and we’ll help you achieve them.)
- Fat loss doesn’t have to be like torture (lose weight without getting bored by training Muay Thai with us)
- You’ll get to release your stress in a positive atmosphere so that you can be more productive and enjoy life more (not much is better for relieving stress than hitting a heavy bag)
- And more…
This list of benefits could go on and on. So let’s see what some of our happily-involved students have to say about NJ United Mixed Martial Art’s Muay Thai program…
“Quality Muay Thai Training Is Hard To Find”
A big problem many people who want to start training Muay Thai have is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There are just not many good schools out there that are qualified to train people in the art of Muay Thai aka Thai Boxing. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, but the reality is that good, quality Muay Thai schools are hard to find.
That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to one of the top Muay Thai school in your area. And, for a limited time, we’re offering a One Week FREE Trial Program so you can see if our proven Muay Thai training system meets your needs.
7 Day FREE Trial! Call Us Now (973-638-1570)
Once you call our academy at 973-638-1570 and schedule a time that’s good for you to come see us, we’ll give you a tour of our academy, you’ll get a free t-shirt just for stopping by, you’ll get a free private introductory lesson and you’ll also get a free one-on-one consultation with one of our highly-trained program counselors so we can figure out if we can meet your needs.
“If you’re thinking about giving our Muay Thai program a try, then this will be the smartest decision you can make for yourself.”
Give us a call NOW to start our amazing One Week FREE Trial Program so you can experience the thrill of Muay Thai training with us! Don’t wait. Call us NOW.
It’s easy to get started right away. Just give us a call and ask for Jay. (Our phone lines are open 24-hours a day, so you can give us a call and speak with a live person.)
“Yes! I want to give your Muay Thai program a try for7 days FREE!”
Here’s exactly what to do:
Call our academy at 973-638-1570 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson. You can also contact us via the form below:
That’s it! (Simple, right?)
Once you come see us, we have no doubt you’ll be blown away with what we can do for you. In fact, we’re so confident in our program that we’re willing to let you try our program for one week FREE.
If you think Muay Thai training is something you might want to try, why not come see for yourself if you’ll like it? Give us a call right now at 973-638-1570 and let us help you get started.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to try NJ United Mixed Martial Art’s 7-Day FREE Trial Program today?
Owner and Head Instructor
P.S. When you come and participate in our class for the first time, we’ll even give you a free t-shirt. You have absolutely no obligation to join when you come in for a visit. All we’re asking is for you to give us a fair try to let us prove to you exactly what we can do for you – that’s why we let you give our program a try for a full 7 days absolutely FREE – but you must call NOW because who knows how long this promotion will last. We GUARANTEE you’ll absolutely LOVE it!
P.P.S. If you have any questions, schedule your initial consultation and when we meet we can sit down and go over all of them in detail. 973-638-1570. Call Now. See you soon!